1. Watching "Wolf on WallStreet" in your business suit.
2. Realizing all the jobs are in another field and there's nothing here for your major.
3. Researching 20 companies in 2 hours.
4. Hoping recruiters appreciate your taste in music instead of your resume.
6. Thinking "Dress for the Job You Want" and realizing you do not want to wear slacks everyday to work.
7. Rationalizing whether or not "Like Elle Woods out to prove Warner wrong" is a good description of your work ethic.
8. Hoping a recruiter doesn't hear your accent and ask, "Are you are Eligible to Work in the US?"
9. Wondering how your future husband is performing in Medical School right now....
10. Googling "How To Act Like an Adult"
11. None of thee above because you are preparing for the two test, three projects, and six other life events happening this week.